what our colleagues say
- WeHeal’s multi-pronged approach present the resources you need to not only heal your body and mind, but to thrive at a level you never dreamed was possible.David Hanscom, MDOrthopedic Spine Surgeon and Author of Back In Control
- Many chronic diseases and disruptors to a satisfying life can be prevented or reversed. Drs. Pulde and Lederman provide solutions for optimizing human experience. They’ve created WeHeal to weave a variety of modalities into a powerful healing experience. Consider WeHeal as a resource on your journey, and let your body find a place of comfort and health.Stephen W. Porges, PhDAuthor of The Polyvagal Theory
Founding Director, Traumatic Stress Research Consortium, Kinsey Institute
Professor of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- For those of you striving to thrive, I highly recommend exploring the WeHeal model and programs.C. Sue Carter, PhDDistinguished University Research Scientist and Executive Director, Emerita, The Kinsey Institute
- Drs. Alona Pulde and Matthew Lederman are extraordinary pioneers, leaders, and healers who represent the future of medicine.Dean Ornish, MDClinical Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco
- If I were sick, if one of my loved ones were sick, these are the doctors I would trust. Take their advice and take back your health.T. Colin CampbellAuthor of the breakthrough bestseller The China Study
- Drs. Alona Pulde and Matthew Lederman’s NY Times Bestselling book, The Forks Over Knives Plan, is the prescription you need to live a long, healthy life.Sanjay Gupta, MDNeurosurgeon and CNN Chief Medical Correspondent
- Matthew Lederman and Alona Pulde are the doctors of the future.John McDougall, MDPhysician and New York Times bestselling author
- Drs. Alona Pulde and Matt Lederman’s nutritional message for enduring disease free health is clear, precise, and well researched with excellent meals and practical suggestions.Caldwell B. Esselstyn, JrBestselling author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- There is a new generation of physicians utilizing lifestyle medicine and nutrition in their practice, offering powerful solutions to the health problems that ail our nation. Matthew Lederman and Alona Pulde are two of these brave doctors.Joel Fuhrman, MDBestselling author of Eat To Live & Eat For Health
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
what our clients say
- "Your coaching and guidance with NVC has become a foundational part of all my important personal and professional conversations. Several of my family and friends have been so positively impacted that they have started their own NVC journey. We are so grateful for the work you are doing and the enormous difference WeHeal is making for us all!"
- "An enriching and life changing experience."
Los Angeles, CA
- "After having worked with WeHeal, my relationships with friends and especially my husband, grew a lot stronger. They brought awareness of all the ingredients it takes to live a happy and healthy life. I am truly grateful."
- "After serving 10 years as a United States Marine, my back pain was excruciating and constant. The WeHeal model and tools, including expressive writing, mindfulness, and breathing exercises, not only helped me with my constant and frequent back pain, but also dealing with PTSD and controlling my anger."
- "A gift that has enriched my life and brings me great joy and happiness. I am incredibly grateful to have found such caring and compassionate teachers to guide me through this life-changing program. "
- "I have never felt as hopeful and empowered… I finally have a true sense of peace."
- "I feel more powerful, free, and authentically self-expressed. I also feel more at peace. Life has more ease and joy. I am now generally a much happier, kinder, and far less resentful soul than I knew could be possible."
Long Beach, CA